Carry On Cocktail Kit

I love to travel but I find airplane flights so tedious. I appreciate anything that makes my inflight time more pleasant.


This adorable Carry On Cocktail Kit  provides everything you need to craft two delicious Old Fashioned cocktails mid-flight. Just add bourbon!


Kit Components:
- Carry On Tin - 3.125 in. (W) x 4.25 in. (H) x 1 in. (D)
- Recipe Card
- Spoon / Muddler
- Aromatic Bitters
- Cane Sugar
- Linen Coaster


And don't worry - this collaboration between W&P Design and Punch will make it through security without setting off alarms.

$24

Via

Comments

  1. You call this staby, gougey, weapon, a Spoon / Muddler?
    You call this cloth fire starter, a Linen Coaster?
    You call this sharp edged Ninja square, a Recipe Card?
    You call this package of accelerant, Sugar?
    I think you should chat with my supervisor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kit would cost $31CAD plus the cost of 2 bourbons, about $20. $50 seems a little steep for two drinks. Cute but, on reflection, I think I'll pass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Statcounter